Amelia Tencel® Baby Bedding
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Surround your little with the comfort of our supersoft TENCEL® baby bedding. Woven with sustainably sourced eucalyptus fibres, the fabric offers an exceptionally smooth feel. The beautiful quilt and sham are handstitched and finished with piping for the perfect pairing of classic style and cozy softness.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt, crib fitted sheet and bumper are made of 100% Tencel®. Tencel®l is a natural fibre made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Crib skirt is made of 60% cotton and 40% viscose. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability. Viscose allows the fabric to drape beautifully and provides beathability as well.
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Reverses to same and is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Bumper is filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against crib sides.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Crib fitted sheet is Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes quilt, crib skirt and crib fitted sheet.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes bumper, crib fitted sheet and crib skirt.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
Dimensions & More Info
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Bumper: 10" wide x 160" long
- Crib skirt: 28" wide x 52" long
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Crib skirt is dry clean only.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.