Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Whether it’s used with a mattress for guests or without one for extra storage, this trundle is a smart addition to the Austen Bed.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with solid rubber wood, plywood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- Finish is applied using child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Trundle Bed provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our specially sized Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Trundle offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Trundle is fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 6" high
- Interior: 39" wide x 73" long x 3.5" high
- Casters: 3" diameter, 2.5" high
- Weight: 73 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.