Camp Bunk System with Single Bed
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Designed to create extra space in the bedroom, our Camp Bunk System combines the charm and strength of classic plank furniture with the versatility of a completely modular setup.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid spruce wood, plywood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of colour.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids and sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- Includes top bunk with guardrail, ladder, desk, drawer, and an open shelving unit.
- Desk, drawer and open shelving unit are accessible from both sides.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the bunk and a solid wood ladder.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bunk System & Twin Bed Set: 80" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8.5'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Bunk System & Twin Bed Set 80" wide x 80" long x 79" high
- 42" wide x 80" long x 47" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 42" wide x 25" high x 2.5" thick
- Side Rails: 6.5" high
- Clearance under side rails: 54"
- Mattress Size: bunk
- Ladder: 13.5" wide x 61" high
- Projection of ladder's feet from bed: 24"
- Open area under loft: 44.5" wide x 42" deep x 54" high
- Open area above desk: 37" wide x 17.5" deep x 22" high
- Dresser Drawer Interior (5): 10.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Weight Capacity for Bunk Bed: 300 pounds
Desk Area Overall (including open area above desktop)
- 42.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 54" high
- Desktop: 38" wide x 15" deep
- Drawers: 2
- Left Drawer Interior: 19.5" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" high
- Right Drawer Interior: 12" wide x 13" deep x 2.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 14" wide x 16" deep x 15.5" high
- Shelf inside cabinet (1, adjustable): 13.5" wide x 15.5" deep
- Adjustable Shelf Positions: 3
- Area under desk for chair: 22" wide x 16" deep x 24.5" high
- Clearance under cabinet: 8"
- Overall: 42" wide x 80" long x 47" high
- Footboard: 31" high
- Posts: 2.5" square
- Side Rails: 75" wide x 6" high x 3/4" thick
- Clearance to floor: 8" (low position option) or 10" (higher position to accommodate Universal Trundle)
- Weight: 51.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.