Catalina Dresser & Topper Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Designed to evolve with your child's needs, this classic changing table easily transitions to a dresser with the simple removal of the topper.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid poplar wood for the frame and legs and finished with birch wood veneers. The top is made of MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser and changing table will endure over time.
- Solid wood drawers are crafted with dovetail joinery for lasting strength.
- Waxed wood drawer glides and drawer stops offer added safety.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of colour.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser's surface.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Use with our changing pad (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dresser and Topper Set: 37.5" wide x 18" deep x 34" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 18" deep x 30.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 14" wide x 13" deep x 3.75" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 31.75" wide x 13" deep x 6" high
- Feet: 3.5" diameter, 3" high
- Weight: 82.5 pounds
- Overall: 33.5" wide x 17" deep x 3.5" high
- Interior: 32" wide x 16" deep x 3" high
- Adjustable Strap: maximum 64" long
- Weight: 10.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.