Charlie 4-In-1 Crib
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Rustic finishes and clean lines come together for classic Craftsman style in our Charlie Collection. With hand-applied finishes that show the natural grain of the wood and hardwood frames, this children's furniture collection is as timelessly styled as it is expertly crafted.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid oak wood, oak veneers and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends strength and endures over time.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Charlie furniture collection uses a multi-step finish with a heavy textured grain to achieve a natural weathered feel and look.
- Hand-finished and with natural, subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 30" wide x 56.25" long x 47" high
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations.
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Full-sized complete bed with headboard, footboard and siderails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
Charlie crib converts in the following options:
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 30" wide x 56.25" long x 47" high (for back) and 36.75" high from teething rail
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 36.75" high
- Clearance to floor: 6.75" high
- Distance between slats: 2.25"
- Mattress Platform: 52.25" wide x 26.25" deep
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 14.5"
- Weight: 104.25 pounds
- Toddler Bed Conversion Kit: 51.25" long x 13.5" high x 1.75" thick
- Full Bed Conversion Kit (as assembled to crib): 56.25" wide x 31" deep x 47" high
- Overall dimensions for full size bed: 56.25" wide x 78.5" long x 47" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations.
Expertly crafted from superior quality materials, all Pottery Barn Kids cribs provide lasting style and comfort. All of our cribs are designed and tested to the highest safety standards to comply with Canadian Cribs and Cradles regulations.
Crib Mattress & Bedding
The crib mattress should be firm and should fit snug within the crib. Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad. Lay your baby down with their feet at the foot of the crib and, if you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest. Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby's face. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
Crib Mattress Height
At birth, it's safe to set the crib mattress at its highest position to make it easier to place your newborn in the crib. For their safety, the mattress should be lowered from the highest position once your baby is able to sit up. Adjust the mattress to the lowest level once your baby is able to pull up to a standing position to minimize the risk of falling out of the crib.
Crib Placement and Mobiles
Your baby's crib should not be located near or beneath heavy objects, framed pictures, a window or near window shades or cords of any kind. Position mobiles out of arm's reach of your baby, and remove it as soon as your baby is able to sit up.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.