Comfort Square Arm Swivel Glider & Ottoman
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Masterfully crafted with comfort, style and sustainability in mind, our classically designed recliner and ottoman is perfect for naptimes, stories and feedings. Rigorously tested for safety, it's a nursery staple and a must-have for all new moms and dads. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Eco-friendly construction includes hardwood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Springs are made using up to 70% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The soft seat and foot cushions are made using 20% soy-based foam surrounded by recycled fibre.
- Chair swivels and glides.
- A round chair base is made of 80% recycled metal swivels 360 degrees.
- Ottoman Legs have levelers to keep stable on uneven ground.
- Ottoman Legs can be removed.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort and rigorously tested for safety.
- Sets include a polyester chair frame, ottoman and slipcovers.
Dimensions & More Info
Square Arm Glider
- Overall: 31" wide x 39" deep x 39" high
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Seat Cushion: 21" wide x 28" deep x 6" thick
- Back Cushion: 28" wide x 22" deep x 5" thick
- Seat height from floor: 20"
- Back: 35" high
- Seat Back: 20" high
- Arm: 5" wide x 30" long
- Arm height from floor: 25"
- Clearance under chair: 5"
- Swivel Base: 24" diameter
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Overall: 25" wide x 20" deep x18" high
- Legs: 2.75" diameter, 3.5" high
- Weight: 35 pounds
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.