Cosmic Garden Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Crafted from pure wool pile for a plush feel, this handtufted rug features a mesmerizing floral pattern in dusty colours for a vintage look to their space.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Richly textured with a high-cut whimsical design.
- Rug has self-bound edges that resist curling and maintain its shape.
- A mixture of cut and looped pile adds texture and dimension.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is handtufted of 100% wool, which provides a super soft feel, and has a natural ability to resist staining and soiling. Wool fibre is also naturally flame-resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
- Rug is yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Non-slip backing is made of 100% cotton with odourless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odour and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.”
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Vacuum your rug using a low powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Do Not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended. Do not dry-clean.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping it in cloth for protection. Never fold your rug for storage.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.