Elliott Desk & Hutch
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Classic styling and subtle molding details give our Elliott Collection a timeless quality. The traditional cabinetry techniques create a stable, solid and lasting investment in your child’s comfort. It's hand-finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built of solid poplar, primavera veneer on select finishes, and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood with exceptional strength.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawers are crafted of English dovetail joinery for lasting strength and feature waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk equipped with two solid wood drawers.
- Hutch equipped with three storage cubbies, corkboard back panel and a cutout for routing cords.
- Simply White & Charcoal feature brushed nickel knobs, Chocolate features antique bronze knobs.
- Sealed with a protective child-safe lacquer for moisture resistance and extra durability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 45.5" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Top Drawer Interior (1): 11" wide x 15" deep x 3.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (1): 11" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" high
- Open Space For Chair: 40" wide x 22" deep x 13" high
- Weight: 64 pounds
- Overall: 45.5" wide x 10.75" deep x 28" high
- Weight: 44 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.