Elliott Double Loft & Single Bed Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Classic styling and subtle moulding details give our Elliott Collection a timeless quality. The traditional cabinetry techniques create a stable, solid and lasting investment in your child’s comfort. It's hand-finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, rubber wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Includes top full bunk with guardrail, ladder, desk, dresser with an open shelving unit.
- Desk and dresser with open shelving unit are accessible from both sides.
- Desk unit and dresser with open shelving unit can be configured to face outward (outside the loft space) or inward (inside the loft space). Both units are interchangeable between the two sides.
- Full bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the full bunk and a solid wood ladder.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Full Loft Bed & Twin Bed Set: 75" wide x 79.5" long x 75" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- This set includes twin bed below loft for extra sleeping space. The twin bed is removable and not attached to the loft.
Dimensions & More Info
- Full Loft System: 59" wide x 79.5" long x 75" high
- Mattress Size: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 6" high
- Ladder: 15.5" wide x 5.5" deep x 73.75" high
- Side rail height: 21"
- Open area under loft: 57" high
- Open cubbies (6): 15.25" wide x 16.25" deep x 28.25" high
- Dresser Drawer Interior (4): 23" wide x 8.5" deep x 6" high
- Desk: 53.75" wide x 13.5" deep x 30" high
- Desk Drawer (2): 20" wide x 11.5" deep x 2" high
- Weight capacity: 500 pounds
- Assembled weight: 489.57 pounds
- Twin Bed: 44" wide x 75" long x 45" high
- Headboard: 44" wide x 2.75" thick x 45" high
- Clearance under headboard to floor: 12.5" high
- Footboard: 44" wide x 2.75" thick x 31" high
- Clearance under footboard to floor: 8" high
- Side Rails: 75" long x 6" high
- Clearance under side rails: 8.25"
- Slats: 14
- Weight: 104 pounds.
- Weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.