Grand Baby Bedding
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
The Grand Baby Bedding is a sophisticated spin on safari style. Each set comes in coordinating colours for a put-together, elevated look. They’re made from the softest materials so baby can rest easy.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched with a spimple and elegant border pattern.
- Quilt, crib fitted sheet, bumper, crib skirt and sham are made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Quilt is filled with 100% recycled polyester batting and reverses to solid colour.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against crib sides and is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- The original, award-winning Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner features a patented product design with millions sold.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is free from harmful chemicals.
- Millions of the original Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner have been sold. It smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- BreathableBaby® Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner helps prevent arms and legs from getting stuck between crib slats; smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- Endorsed by doctors, the Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is made from lightweight, breathable polyester mesh without any padding to restrict airflow.
- Crib fitted sheet, quilt, and crib skirt are certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is recommended for babies up to 12 months of age.
- Remove Mesh Crib Liner when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is independently tested for safety.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib fitted sheet is 200-thread count.
- Sham has an envelope closure and reverses to solid colour.
- Sham and 12 x 16" pillow are sold separately.
- Bedding is sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes quilt, crib skirt and crib fitted sheet.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes bumper, crib fitted sheet and crib skirt.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner includes one long panel (11" high x 111" long) and 1 short panel (11" high x 82" long).
- Personalization is available on select items in the bedding for an additional cost.
Dimensions & More Info
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Bumper: 9.75" wide x 160" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long; fits up to 10" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner Short Panel: 11" high x 82" long
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner Long Panel: 11" high x 111" long
- Machine wash per vendor directions; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Wash separately or with like colours.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.