Grayson Bunk Bed Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A smart and stylish shared space solution, keep your little one's space clean as they dream. Constructed from kiln-dried solid wood for enduring beauty, our Grayson Bunk Bed set adds sleek organization to their room with bookcases and drawer space on either side of the sturdy frame for easy-to-reach toys, treasures and stories.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Bunk bed is expertly crafted from solid pine wood, poplar wood, veneers, engineered wood and beech wood.
- Storage drawers are crafted using English Dovetail joinery, waxed wooden glides and half-moon stoppers which help prevent drawers accidently being pulled out all the way.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Grayson Dresser is expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, plywood, pine wood, rubber wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Dresser drawers feature waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- MoistureBan™ technology keeps mattress sleeping surface clean and comfortable for years.
- AllerCare™ technology helps to reduce indoor allergens on the mattress surface.
- CertiPUR-US® foam meets strict environmental, health and safety codes for Luxury Firm Mattress.
- Mattresses meet or exceed Federal regulations for flammability.
- Foam-encased Edge Support system provides a supportive seating edge while maximizing sleeping surface.
- No-Flip Design - No need to ever flip or rotate the mattress.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Hand-finished and with natural, subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk, lower bunk fits a standard twin-sized or bunk mattress, and trundle fits our trundle mattress; do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- The US Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (without ladder): 42" wide x 80" long x 75" high
- Overall (with ladder): 43" wide x 80" long x 75" high
- Ladder: 14" wide x 47" high x 1.75" thick
- Weight: 326 pounds
- Weight capacity each bunk: 300 pounds
- Overall: 41" wide x 19.5" deep x 33" high
- Dresser Drawer Interior(3): 36" wide x 15" deep x 7.25" high
- Drawer Extends: 9.5"
- Floor clearance to bottom of Dresser: 4.5" high
- Weight: 107.75 pounds
- Weight Capacity for Drawers: 50 pounds each
Single/Twin Luxury Firm Mattress
- Overall: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 512
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. Spot cleaning is not recommended and any stains void the warranty; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.