Grayson Trundle Only
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Whether it’s used with a mattress for guests or without one for extra underbed storage, this trundle is a smart addition to our Grayson Bed.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted with solid hardwood support rails.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the trundle will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Trundle Mattress (sold separately) was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Serta® and features a fire-resistant Fire-BlockInsulator System, and NANO-PEL™ treatment, an antimicrobial treatment that helps the mattress stay fresh and clean.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our specially sized Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Trundle: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 6" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Assembly required.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 8" high
- Casters: 2" wide x 2.5" high
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals or cleanser as they can damage the finish.
- Do not stand on trundle.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.