Luxe Shag Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Treat their floors (and toes!) to plush and chic design. Our Luxe Shag Rug is carefully constructed to ensure lasting style, comfort and durability.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made from 100% polypropylene yarns manufactured in-house.
- Synthetic polypropylene is stain and soil resistant and easy to care for.
- Woven of high density, soft and plush pile for luxury and comfort.
- Backed with synthetic latex.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich colour that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Durable machine woven construction for ultimate in performance with easy cleaning.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Imported from Belgium.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' wide x 4.2' long (30" wide x 50.4" long)
- 5.25' wide x 7.5' long (63" wide x 90" long)
- 7.8' wide x 10' long (93.6" wide x 120" long)
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Rotate periodically to promote even wear.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed; do not dry clean.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal during initial month of use.
- For indoor use only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.