Madison Standalone Bookrack
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Designed to hold books face forward, this bookrack keeps favourite titles on display and makes it easy for kids to choose what they want to read. With an open storage compartment below, bins and baskets can hold toys, crafts and even more books.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Constructed using tenon/tongue-and-groove joinery, which ensures stability and added strength.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Stand features 3 shelves to display books and large cubby for extra storage.
- Use our storage baskets (sold separately, see selection below) in the large cubby for easy storage solution.
- Features cord cut-out on bottom cubby.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bookrack: 28.5" wide x 14" deep x 34" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 28.5" wide x 14" deep x 34" high
- Useable Shelf Space (3): 26" wide x 3.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Cubby Interior: 26" wide x 13" deep x 10.5" high
- Clearance from Floor to Bottom: 1" high
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.