Merced Glider and Ottoman
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
With its clean lines and sides that slope into curved arms, this modern rocking chair blends timeless and modern design elements. Extra-thick cushioning and a sturdy hardwood frame combine welcoming comfort with strength and longevity. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from polywood and solid hardwood and upholstered in washed grainsack or a linen blend fabric.
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- No-sag sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Base finished in driftwood.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Chair and ottoman both glide.
- Polywood is plastic lumber made from recycled materials, such as milk and detergent bottles.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from local and Imported materials.
- This collection is available upholstered.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 30" wide x 37" deep x 42" high
- Back (without cushion): 42" high
- Seat: 23.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 6.5" thick
- Seat Cushion: 24" wide x 26" deep x 5" thick
- Lumbar Back Cushion: 24" wide x 8" high x 3" thick
- Arm Height: 2" wide x 20" deep x 25" high
- Weight: 82 pounds
- Overall: 23.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 19" high
- Seat: 23.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 5" thick
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.