west elm x pbk Mid-Century 6-Drawer Changing Table
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Brought to you in collaboration with west elm, our GREENGUARD Gold certified Mid-Century Nursery Collection combines timeless style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from sustainably sourced wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. This changing table has six roomy drawers for storage and a topper that keeps changing pads firmly in place. Best of all, the topper is easily removed when your diaper-changing days are through.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Acorn-finished dresser is expertly crafted from solid Eucalyptus wood, engineered wood, beech wood, Acaccia veneers and MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard).
- White-finished dresser is expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, engineered wood, beech wood and MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and frame-and-panel joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawer features waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. For a product to become Fair Trade Certified™, factories must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
- Wood is FSC® certified. Forest Stewardship Council means that Pottery Barn Kids is using wood from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious and economically viable.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser is equipped with six roomy drawers.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser’s surface.
- Use with our Changing Pad & Organic Matelasse Changing Pad Cover (both sold separately).
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Extra-Wide Dresser and Topper: 56" wide x 18" deep x 39" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 56" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Top: 56" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (6): 24.5" wide x 14" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9"
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 6" high
- Legs: 1.75" diameter, 8" high
- Weight: 152.5 pounds
- Overall: 54.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Large Compartment Interior: 32" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" high
- Small Compartment Interior: 20" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" high
- Weight: 15.75 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.