Modern Wingback Swivel Glider & Recliner
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Crafted with new parents' and nursing mothers’ needs in mind, this plush reclining chair boasts a winged back and rolled armrests to offer ample shoulder and elbow space, plus timeless design. Whether you choose the power or manual option, your chair will be virtually silent as it reclines and swivels so as not to wake a sleeping baby – plus, the reclining mechanisms are thoughtfully within easy reach. Carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding, this chair reclines back and swivels for easy comfort.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with laminated hardwood frame and extra-thick padding.
- No sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Tongue and groove joinery ensures lasting strength and endurance.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Manual recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the exterior, right-hand side of arm rest.
- Power recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the interior, right-hand side between the arm rest and seat cushion.
- Power recliners mechanism requires plug outlet.
- Both recliner mechanisms are designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Once the Modern Wingback Recliner is reclined it will be stationary and will not move.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair swivels and reclines.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- The fabric grade is noted in parentheses after each fabric name in the fabric drop down.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (upright): 29" wide x 41" deep x 40" high
- Overall (fully reclined): 29" wide x 68" deep x 40" high
- Distance from wall for fully reclined: 13"
- Back (without cushion): 40" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 23" deep x 207quot; high
- Arm: 4" wide x 20" deep x 25" high
- Weight: 70 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.