Monique Lhuillier Bird Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Add this pastel accent rug to your little one’s space for a for a dreamy touch to their room. This hand-tufted piece features soft shades and birds among a tree for an ethereal look. Designed with world-renown fashion designer Monique Lhuillier, it marries functionality with her contemporary, whimsical and magical design aesthetic.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 60% viscose and 40% wool. Wool is an excellent material for rugs. Soft enough for naps and playing, it is naturally stain- and soil-resistant with innate flame-resistant qualities.
- Looped pile feels soft and springy under foot.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odourless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odour and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal during initial month of use.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.