Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Define their space while giving their feet a soft place to land with this solid rug that's versatile enough to sit well in any room aesthetic. Hand-loomed for lasting good looks, this plush rug is as cushy as it is durable.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Rug is made with cut and looped pile which helps the over twisted yarns feel plush, soft and springy underfoot.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Rug is hand-tufted of wool, which provides a super soft feel, and has a natural ability to resist staining, and soiling. Wool fibre is also naturally flame resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
- Rug is yarn-dyed. Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odourless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odour and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal during initial month of use.
- Trim loose ends with scissors.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.