west elm x pbk Mid-Century 3-Drawer Dresser
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Bring classic mid-century design to your big kid's room with this stylish dresser. Inspired by iconic ‘50s and ‘60s silhouettes, it features gently tapered legs and a modern profile that looks sleek in any space. Three spacious drawers provide generous storage for all their essentials. Designed in collaboration with west elm.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Acorn-finished dresser is expertly crafted from solid eucalyptus wood, engineered wood, beech wood, acaccia veneers and MDF.
- White-finished dresser is expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, engineered wood, beech wood and MDF.
- Pebble-finished dresser is expertly crafted from solid ash wood, engineered wood, dyed ash veneers and MDF.
- All wood is kiln-dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and frame-and-panel joinery for structural integrity
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser is equipped with three roomy drawers.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 36" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Top: 36" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (3): 32" wide x 14" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9"
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 6" high
- Legs: 1.75" diameter, 8" high
- Weight: 104.75 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.