Asher Bear Baby Bedding
- Personalization Available
- Up to 25% off!
Your little bear will love to snooze on our Asher Bear Baby Bedding. This woodland-inspired nursery must-have boasts breathable Belgian linen, cozy Sherpa details and, of course, lots of bear icons featuring a fox friend.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Bumper, Crib skirt, Quilt and Quilted Shams
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand and made from 100% cotton chambrey and reverses to a different pattern.
- Quilt is filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Crib skirt and bumper are all made of 100% Belgian flax linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, while providing durability and ultra-breathability.
- BreathableBaby® Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner helps prevent arms and legs from getting stuck between crib slats; smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is made of lightweight, breathe-through polyester mesh, without any padding to restrict airflow and has been endorsed by doctors.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
Crib Fitted Sheet and Decorative Pillows and Shams
- Made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Quilt and crib fitted sheet are certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): These products meet the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
- When your child can pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Remove mesh crib liner when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Quilt is 220-gram weight.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against crib sides.
- Decorative sham and insert are sold separately.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is made of lightweight, breathe-through mesh and has been endorsed by doctors.
- The Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner, with millions sold; smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available on select items for an additional cost.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set: Quilt, crib fitted sheet & crib skirt.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set: Bumper, crib fitted sheet & crib skirt.
- All bedding pieces are also available individually.
- BreathableBaby® Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner includes one long panel and one short panel. Sold separately from bedding sets.
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Crib Bumper:10" wide x 160" long
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner includes 1 long panel: 11" high x 111" long and 1 short panel: 11" high x 82" long
- Machine wash, per vendor guidelines, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner
- Machine wash warm water; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.