- Greenguard Certified
With a frame that’s expertly crafted from kiln-dried wood and cushions that are feather down, the Bedford Recliner is built for lasting comfort. It features a convenient swivel base that lets you control the motion as your little one rests and a reclining mechanism that’s within easy reach. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthier home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is expertly crafted from solid pine wood and engineered wood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- New Fabrics for Fall: Brushed Boucle, Performance Heathered Basketweave, Brushed Chenille, Performance Boucle, Distressed Velvet.
- Down-blend wrapped cushions for a softer feel.
- Chair swivels and manually reclines.
- Manual recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the exterior, right-hand side of arm rest.
- Once the Bedford Recliner is reclined, it will be stationary and will not move.
- Seat cushions are filled with feather down, polyester fibres and low melt foam double wrapped in 100% polyester.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Overall (upright): 32.5" wide x 37" deep x 41" high
- Overall (reclined): 32.5" wide x 67" deep x 35" high
- Distance needed from wall to Recline: 15"
- Seat: 23.5" wide x 20" deep x 22" high
- Arm: 4.5" wide x 31" deep x 27" high
- Swivel Mechanism: 24" diameter, 3" high
- Weight: 99 pounds
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.