Blythe Hutch & Extra-Wide Dresser
- Greenguard Certified
Masterfully created with an eye for designer details and long-lasting construction, the Blythe Extra-Wide Dresser is perfect for storing your little one’s treasures and stories – plus, it easily converts to a hutch for added storage and style.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Dresser and Hutch are built from solid poplar wood, sweet gum veneers on select finishes, and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is hand applied in child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser is equipped with seven drawers in varying sizes.
- Hutch has 2 large shelves and 4 cubbies to store special items.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Extra Wide Dresser and Hutch Set: 56" wide x 18.5" deep x 65" high
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
Extra Wide Dresser and Hutch Set
- Overall: 56" wide x 18.5" deep x 65" high
- Weight for Set: 184.5 pounds
Extra Wide Dresser
- Overall: 56" wide x 18.25" deep x 32.5" high
- Small Drawer (2): 13.5" wide x 14.75" deep x 7.25" high
- Medium Drawer (1): 23" wide x 14.75" deep x 7.25" high
- Large Drawer (4): 25.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 7.25" high
- Clearance under dresser: 6.75"
- Legs: 2" diameter, 6.5" high
- Weight: 118 pounds
- Weight Capacity for Top: 150 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 50 pounds each drawer
- Overall: 56" wide x 11.5" deep x 32.5" high
- Top Shelf: 51" wide x 10.5" deep x 2" thick
- Interior Cubby Space: 10.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 10" high
- Second Shelf: 52.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 2" thick; 10" between shelf and upper cubby.
- Weight: 66.75 pounds
- Weight Capacity Top: 109 pounds
- Weight Capacity Shelf: 26 pounds
- Weight Capacity of Cubbies: 83 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.