Callum Wall Extra Wide Drawer Base Set
Our modular Callum Wall System lets you create the perfect storage solution for the spaces your child lives in, from nursery to playroom to family room. A great foundation for your customized design, this set includes one Extra Wide Drawer Base for concealed storage and two Shelf Cubbies for open display. Built for strength as well as style, Callum offers a versatile mix of modern lines and rustic finishes makes.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Cubby’s Weathered White and Simply White finishes are constructed of MDF, Meranti wood and engineered wood.
- Smoked Grey finish is constructed of MDF, Sungkai wood, oak veneers and engineered wood.
- Drawer’s Weathered White and Simply White finishes are constructed of MDF, Meranti wood, engineered wood and pine veneers.
- Simply White feet finish is constructed of Meranti wood.
- Smoked Grey feet finish is constructed of Sungkai wood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cubbies can be used to store your books, speakers, bins – and more. Add baskets to hide clutter and stay well organized.
- Cord cut outs are located in the middle side of the back panel.
- Cubby and 3-drawer features an adjustable shelf and 1-drawer features a fixed shelf.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on How to install anti-tip kits.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Set includes 1 extra wide drawer base and 2 shelf cubby.
Callum Wall Extra Wide Drawer Base Set
- Overall: 50" wide x 15" deep x 64" high
- Cubby interior: 22.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 30" high
- Cubby adjustable shelf: 22.5" wide x 13.5" deep x .25" thick
- Extra Wide Drawer Interior (2): 20.75" wide x 11" deep x 11" high
- Extra Wide Cubby Interior: 49.25" wide x 14" deep
- Legs: 5.5" square, 1" high
- Weight: 172 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.