Camp Storage Desk
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Our Camp Collection combines the charm and strength of classic plank furniture with fun style. This desk is designed with spacious drawers, roomy shelves and a corkboard so you can make the most of their study space. Details like recessed paneling, square block posts and Brushed Nickel drawer pulls make this collection special. Expert craftsmen make each piece from sturdy, built-to-last materials.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with solid sap gum wood, engineered wood, beech wood and MDF.
- Expertly constructed with frame and panel construction for durability.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk features one large, one medium and one small drawer. Drawer pulls are finished in nickel.
- Hutch features two cord cut-outs to easily manage electronics, a large cork board and two fixed shelves.
- Desk and hutch are finished on all sides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk and hutch are sold separately or in set.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tipping over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- Spot clean.
- Overall: 48" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Useable Desk Surface: 48" wide x 22" deep
- Upper Side Drawer Interior: 10" wide x 12.5" deep x 3" high
- Bottom Side Drawer Interior: 10" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Top Left Drawer Interior: 25.5" wide x 15" deep x 3" high
- Clearance Under Desk for Chair: 43.5" wide x 17" deep x 23.5" high
- Weight: 84 pounds
- Overall: 48" wide x 14" deep x 23.5" high
- Shelf 1: 15.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 10.5" high
- Shelf 2: 15.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Weight: 47.75 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.