Catalina Storage Desk & Tall Hutch
Clean lines and classic beadboard make the Catalina Collection as versatile as it is beautiful. From the bedroom to the study furniture, they're expertly crafted pieces that will never go out of style. Favourite details include lathe-turned legs, solid wood bun feet and oversized wooden knobs made for little hands.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid poplar wood and birch wood veneers, and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and solid beech wood glides which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk equipped with three drawers, beadboard paneling and lathe-turned feet.
- The Catalina Tall Hutch (sold separately) features three cubbies and a corkboard back panel.
- Smart™ hutch includes a two-plug power supply as well as two internet and phone connections combined into one jack. Provides easy access to cable modem, network, internet router, computer and phone lines.
- The Smart™ Hutch (also sold separately) features three storage cubbies and a corkboard back panel.
- The Smart™ Hutch also includes an LED strip with three dimmer settings and a discreet touch-activated button next to the electrical ports.
- Features nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- Assembly required.
- Overall: 45" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Left Drawer Interior: 19.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 2" high
- Right Drawer (2): 13" wide x 15.5" deep x 8" high
- Clearance Under Desk: 22" wide x 20.5" deep x 24.5" high
- Weight: 87 pounds
Catalina Tall Hutch
- Overall: 43" wide x 11" deep x 29" high
- Side Cubby (2): 13" wide x 10" deep x 7.5" high
- Center Cubby (2): 13" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Corkboard: 38" wide x 16" high
- Weight: 41.5 pounds
- Overall: 44" wide x 10" deep x 29" high
- Cubbies (3): 10" wide x 13.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Corkboard: 39.5" wide x 14.5" high
- Plug Voltage: 110V-240V
- Weight: 53 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, dry cloth.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.