Charlie Extra Wide Dresser
- Greenguard Certified
Complete with clean lines and antiqued drawer pulls, this amply sized piece has plenty of easy-access storage and vintage-inspired design.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid oak wood, oak veneers, and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Drawers are crafted with English dovetail joinery which provides strength and structural integrity. Waxed solid wooden glides ensure smooth motion.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Smoked Grey, Weathered Navy and Smoked Charcoal pieces are finished in a multi-step process to enhance the textured grain and achieve a natural weathered feel and look.
- Hand-finished and with natural variations in the wood grain's texture and appearance, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Simply White finish is our most true, clean white and applied with a durable water-based lacquer.
- Equipped with seven spacious drawers.
- Smoked Charcoal and Weathered Navy dresser's knobs are finished in antique brass; Smoked Grey dresser's knobs are finished in oil-rubbed bronze; Simply White dresser's knobs are finished in brushed nickel.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- Overall: 57.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 34" high
- Top Drawer Interior (2): 11" wide x 14.75" deep x 5.5" high
- Top Center Drawer Interior (1): 22.75" wide x 14.75" deep x 5.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (4): 23.75" wide x 14.75" deep x 7.25" high
- Weight: 183 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry, and lint-free cloth..
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time.
- Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.