Chenille Jute Thick Solid Border Rug
Soft chenille yarns are interwoven with natural jute to create a wonderfully soft layer underfoot that’s durable as well. With a thick border, it lays a fashionable foundation.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features a pure cotton decorative stripe border and a center loomed of chenille and jute to make the rug extra soft underfoot.
- The rugs durability makes it ideal for entryways and other high traffic areas.
- Rug has self-bound edges that resists curling and maintains its shape.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is hand-woven of 62% cotton, 38% jute. Cotton is a very soft and strong fabric, and along with the jute, is biodegradable. Cotton is easy to clean, making it ideal for families.
- Rug is yarn-dyed. Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies,nor does it dry out or break down over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 1" thick
- Vacuum your rug using a low powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Shedding of loose fibres will occur with new rugs. Use scissors to trim (do not pull) loose threads to avoid unraveling.
- Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended. Do not dry-clean.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing.
- Clean spills promptly by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth.
- Rug may be rolled and stored in the plastic bag enclosed. The rug should be completely dry before inserting into the plastic bag to prevent mold/mildew.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.