PB Kids® Comfort Slipcovered Swivel Glider & Ottoman
- Greenguard Certified
A comfortable rocker is a necessity for feeding, playing and bonding with your baby. When you no longer need the rocker in your nursery, simply update it with a new slipcover for a welcome addition to your living area. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Eco-friendly construction includes hardwood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Springs are made using up to 70% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- New Fabrics: Brushed Boucle, Performance Heathered Basketweave, Brushed Chenille, Performance Boucle and Distressed Velvet.
- This glider and ottoman feature machine-washable slipcovers in the following upholstery options: Basketweave Slub, Performance Everyday Velvet, Twill and Performance Slubby Chenille.
- The soft seat cushion is made using 20% soy-based foam surrounded by recycled fibre.
- A round base made of 80% recycled metal swivels 360 degrees.
- This chair silently swivels and glides for ultimate comfort.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Sets include a polyester frame & slipcover.
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 36" deep x 41.5" high
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Seat: 21.5" wide x 20" deep x 19" high
- Seat height from floor: 19"
- Back: 36" high
- Seat Back: 24.5" high
- Arm: 8" wide x 33" long
- Arm height from floor: 25"
- Clearance under chair: 5"
- Seat Cushion: 21.5" wide x 27" deep x 5" thick
- Back Cushion: 25.5" wide x 37.5" high x 5" thick
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 20" deep x 18.5" high
- Weight: 25 pounds
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.