Disney Small World Baby Bedding Collection
- Personalization Available
Bring a touch of Disney magic to their nursery with designs inspired by the happiest cruise that ever sailed. Featuring geometric pops of colour, it adds a modern and playful look to baby’s crib. Based on the whimsical it’s a small world cruise at Disneyland Park, this collection is inspired by the artwork of Disney artist Mary Blair, whose spontaneous use of colour and childlike sense of wonder is captured in every piece.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Baby blanket is made of 58% cotton, 35% polyacrylic and 7% polyester. Cotton's tight weave provides soft finish and ultimate breathability. Polyester is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy to care for.
- Blanket is reactive-dyed – Dye reacts to the fibre and becomes part of the fibre, resulting in excellent wash-fastness.
- Blanket reverses to mirror image of front.
- Disney Small World Crib Fitted Sheet is made of 100% cotton percale. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Swaddle set's fabric is made with 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Disney Small World Picture Perfect Crib Fitted Sheet is made of 100% organic cotton percale.
- Disney Small World Crib Fitted Sheet and baby blanket are Oeko-Tex® Certified which means they're tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Disney Small World Picture Perfect Crib Fitted Sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for baby.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread count.
- Pattern and colours are different for each swaddle blanket in the set.
- Machine wash.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Swaddle Set includes three blankets.
- Baby blanket and crib fitted sheets are all sold individually.
- Baby Blanket: 30" wide x 40" long
- Fitted Crib Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Fits mattresses up to 10" deep
- Swaddle Blanket: 47" square
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash per vendor guidelines; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.