Dream Swivel Glider & Recliner
- Greenguard Certified
Sit and swivel in ultimate comfort as you bond with baby in the Dream Swivel Gliding & Reclining Chair. The cushions and arm pillows are made from feather down so it’s a supersoft and plush place to sit. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Durable and crafted to last with a frame made from a combination of solid hardwood and engineered wood.
- Thick padding on the arms and seat provide plush support and comfort.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- New Fabrics: Brushed Boucle, Performance Heathered Basketweave, Brushed Chenille, Performance Boucle and Distressed Velvet.
- Classic styling meets plush comfort in this versatile recliner.
- Once the Dream Swivel Gliding & Reclining Chair is fully reclined, it will be stationary and will not move or swivel.
- Recliner mechanism is designed to be virtually silent and designed for easy one-hand operation while holding your baby.
- Metal swivel base for optimal motion control.
- Chair swivels, glides and reclines.
- Down-blend wrapped cushions for a softer feel.
- Cushions are attached and can not be removed.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Available in a variety of fabrics and colours.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Overall (upright): 33" wide x 37" deep x 40" high
- Overall (reclined): 33" wide x 65.5" deep x 32" high
- Distance needed from wall to recline: 12"
- Seat: 21" wide x 21.5" deep x 19" high
- Back: 27" wide x 23.5" high
- Floor to top of Back Frame: 36.5" high
- Arm Height: 7" wide x 26" deep x 26.5" high
- Weight: 95 pounds
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.