Emerson 4-in-1 Full Bed Conversion Kit
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Our conversion kit makes it easy to transition our Emerson 4-in-1 Crib to a full bed for lasting use and comfort as your child grows.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Double/Full-size conversion kit is crafted from engineered wood and veneers.
- Slat roll is crafted from solid hardwood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed or full-sized bed.
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the conversion kit at the same time.
- Full size conversion kit includes siderails and slats.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Assembly required if parcel delivery is selected.
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Double/Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Double/Full-sized complete bed with headboard, footboard and siderails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
Emerson 4-in-1 crib converts in the following options:
Double/Full Size Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall Assembled: 55.5" wide x 78.5" long x 43" high
- Siderails: 75" long x 6" wide x 1" thick
- Slats: 53.5" wide x 70.5" long x 1" thick
- Number of Slats: 12
- Distance from top of slats to top of side rail: 3.5" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.