Jersey Spaced Dyed Baby Bedding
- Fair Trade
Stylish and modern, our Jersey Space Dyed Baby Bedding is made from the softest, breathable jersey materials for their best night’s rest. The crib fitted sheets are GOTS Certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, so they can have a healthier night’s sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% organic cotton in jersey knit. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Pillow cover is made from 93% cotton and 7% polyester. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Pillow reverses to 100% cotton.
- Pillow is yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Pillow reverses to solid black.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Crib fitted sheet is Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- 200-thread count.
- Pillow insert is sold separately.
- Pillow has an envelope closure.
- Machine wash bedding; Spot clean pillow.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
- Pillow Cover: 18" square
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Spot clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
Crib Fitted Sheet
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash per vendor directions, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.