Larkin Corner Bookcase
Instantly turn an unused corner into space-savvy storage with our Larkin Corner Unit, which pairs open shelves for displaying books and treasures with a cabinet for keeping everyday items out of view. With its grand curves and generous proportions, the classic design beautifully balancing the grace of an heirloom with the strength of new, hand-built furniture. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, meaning it meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Corner unit is expertly crafted from solid Sap Gum, Poplar and MDF.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Corner unit features a fixed shelf on top of the cabinet with 2 adjustable shelves above and as another inside the cabinet.
- Designed with a cord cut-out on the fixed shelf above the cabinet.
- Detailed with metal knobs finished in zinc.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on How to install anti-tip kits.
- Overall: 16.5" wide x 35" deep x 46" high
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Shelves on the top (2): 14" wide x 30" deep x .75" high
- Interior shelf: 13.5" wide x 30" deep x .75" high
- Space between shelves: 13.5" wide 30" deep x 36.5" high
- Interior space bottom: 30" wide x 13.5" deep x 24.75" high
- Cord cut out: 3" wide x 1.5" high
- Bottom base: 16" wide x 33" deep x 3.5" high
- Distance between legs (left to right): 22.5"
- Clearance under cabinet: 3.5"
- Weight: 108 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.