Lennox Extra Wide Dresser
- Greenguard Certified
Inspired by the Northwest modern aesthetic, our Lennox Collection is a stylish choice for their nursery. It features a stylized base that creates a floating effect for a contemporary look. Six drawers lend generous space for all of their things. Crafted with sturdy eucalyptus in a hand-applied finish, it’s designed to last. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, pine wood, eucalyptus wood, beech wood, walnut veneers, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based stain which provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser is equipped with six spacious drawers.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven ground.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- Overall: 56" wide x 19" deep x 34" high
- Drawer Interior (6): 24.5" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9.5"
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 3" high
- Weight: 162.75 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.