Mackenzie Blue/Grey Glow-in-the-Dark Dinos Water Bottles
- Personalization Available
Featuring exclusive prints from our school and travel gear, these top-quality water bottles and food containers keep their favourite drinks and food hot or cold, while making it easy on the planet.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Insulated bottles are made with a stainless steel interior and polypropylene cap. Finished in our exclusive prints and fun colours; no liner needed.
- Insulated bottles have a silicone straw to reach all the way to bottom so you won't miss that last drop.
- Push-button pop-up lid makes it easy to open and has a lock to prevent spills and leaks.
- Vacuum-valve stopper prevents leakage when completely pressed down.
- Insulated bottle glows in the dark.
- Glow-in-the-dark material needs to “charge” under bright light for approximately half an hour to glow properly.
- Glow lasts for approximately 3 to 4 hours.
- The Glow effect will become weaker over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Slim design fits most bottle/cup holders; opening fits large ice cubes.
- For best results, pack upright with cap closed.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lightweight and reusable.
- Hypoallergenic and fade resistant.
- Each piece is BPA- and lead-free.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
Medium Insulated Bottle
- Overall: 2.75" diameter, 7.25" high
- Straw: 5.25" long
- Fluid Capacity: 12 fluid ounces
Large Insulated Bottle
- Overall: 3" diameter, 10" high
- Fluid Capacity: 17 fluid ounces
- Thoroughly wash before first use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- When washing remove the lid, straw, and silicone spout to ensure they get cleaned thoroughly.
- Not for use with a microwave.
- Avoid liquids hotter than 120° F.
- Do not use with carbonated drinks as they can cause the drinking spout to forcefully eject.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.