Mackenzie Blue Glow-in-the-Dark Sharks Lunch Bags
- Personalization Available
This ultradurable lunch bag collection adds a sense of style to kids’ meals away from home. Easier to tote than plastic or metal lunch boxes, our reusable lunch bags boast lovable patterns and are designed to keep food cool and contained. This smart collection is sized to fit our food storage containers and features a water-resistant exterior, an easy-to-clean molded interior and straps on the back that attach to our Mackenzie Backpacks.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Shell is woven of tough 600-denier polyester.
- Classic and Cold Pack Lunch Bags glow in the dark.
- Glow-in-the-dark treatment needs to charge in direct sunlight or artificial light for approximately half an hour to glow for three to four hours.
- The glow treatment can fade if subjected to excessive wear and tear.
- Our Classic Lunch Bag holds a Spencer large, medium and mini food storage container and Spencer utensils; or a Spencer stainless steel bento box and Spencer utensils.
- Our Cold Pack Lunch Bag holds a Spencer large, medium, small and mini food storage container; our Hot & Cold Container and a stainless steel nesting medium container; or a Spencer stainless oval bento box, a stainless steel nesting medium container and a water bottle.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The Classic lunch bag features a molded interior so it’s easy to clean.
- Classic lunch bag’s zippered mesh pocket inside holds napkin and utensils (not included).
- Interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that’s made without chlorine or plasticizers.
- Designed to fit our Hot & Cold Containers and our Spencer Food Storage Containers (both sold separately).
- Straps on the back of each lunch bag allow it to piggyback on our Mackenzie Small, large and rolling Backpacks (sold separately).
- Please note, personalization placement varies and may not appear as shown. Personalization may cover all or part of the print.
Classic Lunch Bag
- Overall: 8" wide x 4" deep x 9" high
- Interior: 7" wide x 3" deep x 8" high
- Interior Mesh Pocket: 7.5" wide x 5.25" high
- Exterior Front Panel Pocket: 7.5" wide x 8.25" high
- Side Mesh Pocket: 5" wide x 6" high
- Carrying Handle: 1.5" wide x 6.5" long
Cold Pack Lunch Bag
- Overall: 9.5" wide x 4" deep x 8" high
- Interior: 8.75" wide x 3.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Exterior Pocket (1): 9.25" wide x 7.75" high
- Interior Pocket (1): 9.25" wide x 5" high
- Handle: 1" wide x 7.25" long
- Adjustable Strap: Minimum: 31.5" long; Maximum: 56.5" long
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.