Mackenzie Pink Ballet Glow-in-the-dark Water Bottle
- Personalization Available
Totable, ultradurable and decorated with oh-so-playful dancing ballerinas atop a pink ground, our glow-in-the-dark water bottle helps your little one stay hydrated on the go. This BPA-free water bottle features an insulated interior to keep their favourite drinks refreshingly chilled for up to six hours. Equal parts charming and functional, it’s dishwasher safe for easy care.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Body is crafted of stainless steel and the cap is made of polypropylene in our exclusive prints and fun colours; no liner needed.
- Straw is made of polypropylene and reaches all the way to bottom.
- Push button pop up lid makes it easy to open and has lock to prevent spills and leaks.
- Keeps liquids hot or cold up to 6 hours.
- Slim design fits most bottle/cup holders; opening fits large ice cubes.
- Lightweight and reusable.
- Water bottle glows in the dark.
- Glow-in-the-dark material needs to “charge” under bright light for approximately half an hour to glow properly.
- Glow lasts for approximately 3 to 4 hours.
- The Glow effect will become weaker over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- BPA-free and tested against strict FDA regulations.
- Hypoallergenic and fade resistant.
- For best results, pack upright with cap closed.
- Vacuum-valve stopper prevents leakage when completely pressed down.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
Medium Insulated Bottle
- Overall: 2.75" diameter, 7.25" high
- Straw: 5.25" long
- Fluid Capacity: 12 fluid ounces
- Thoroughly wash before first use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- When washing remove the lid, straw, and silicone spout to ensure they get cleaned thoroughly.
- Not for use with a microwave.
- Avoid liquids hotter than 120° F.
- Do not use with carbonated drinks as they can cause the drinking spout to forcefully eject.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.