Madeline Storage Desk & Hutch
This beautiful heirloom piece creates the perfect workspace for your little one. Featuring ample room for their school supplies and four storage cubbies for other treasures and keepsakes, our desk and hutch boasts unparalleled design and craftsmanship that will last for years to come.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid rubber wood, engineered wood, Anegre veneers and MDF.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Hand finished in multi-step process which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Detailed with molded side panels and edges, and fluted legs for heirloom appeal.
- Desk features 3 spacious drawers for storage of essentials.
- Hutch equipped with four storage cubbies, corkboard back panel and a cutout for easy cord management.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- Overall: 45" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Desktop: 1" thick
- Top Keyboard Drawer: 21" wide x 15" deep x 1" high
- Side Drawer Interior (2): 12" wide x 13" deep x 5" high
- Open space for chair: 24" wide x 22" deep x 24" high
- Weight: 105 pounds
- Overall: 45" wide x 11" deep x 18" high
- Cubby Interior (4): 7.5" wide x 9.5" length x 7.5" high
- Corkboard: 21" wide x 11.5" high
- Weight: 46 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.