west elm x pbk Mid Century 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Bring classic mid-century design to your nursery with this stylish crib. Inspired by iconic ‘50s and ‘60s silhouettes, this crib features gently tapered legs and a modern profile that looks sleek in any space. Plus, it can be converted to a toddler bed or a full bed with the matching conversion kit (each sold separately) so it grows with your baby. Designed in collaboration with west elm.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- White finish is expertly crafted of solid sap gum wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Acorn finish is expertly crafted of solid eucalyptus wood, sap gum wood, acacia veneers and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. For a product to become Fair Trade Certified™, factories must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed or full size bed (both size conversion kits are sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety) along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations.
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed with guardrail (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Double/Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Double/Full-sized complete bed with headboard, footboard and siderails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
Mid-Century crib converts in the following ways:
- Overall: 55.5" wide x 30" deep x 42" high
- Crib End Panels: 27" wide x 30.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Crib Side Back Panel: 55.5" wide x 35" high x 1.5" thick
- Crib Side Front Panel: 54.5" wide x 30" high x 1.5" thick
- Mattress Platform: 27" wide x 51" long x 1" thick
- Mattress Platform Heights: 16", 8"
- Height from top of Crib to Mattress Platform: 21", 28.5"
- Clearance Under Crib: 6.25" high
- Weight: 80.5 pounds
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 54.25" long x 30.25" high x 1.25" thick
- Guardrail Opening: 18.5" wide x 30.25" high
- Weight: 10.5 pounds
Double/Full Size Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 75" long x 6" high x 1" thick
- Slats (14): 53.75" wide x 72" long x 1" thick
- Distance from slats to top of siderails: 4.75" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.