west elm x pbk Modern 6-Drawer Changing Table
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Brought to you in collaboration with west elm, our GREENGUARD Gold certified Modern Nursery Collection marries clean lines with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from solid wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength. This changing table has six roomy drawers for storage and a topper that keeps changing pads firmly in place. Best of all, the topper is easily removed when your diaper-changing days are through.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood, ash wood, engineered wood and MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and metal glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Frame is crafted using dowel construction and mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, 60% water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- Legs and base of dresser are finished in a beautiful pecan water-based stain.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. For a product to become Fair Trade Certified™, factories must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Removable topper secures with brackets (included).
- When your baby has outgrown the changing table, you can easily remove the topper and you have an elegant dresser for your child to use for years to come.
- Extra-wide dresser features six roomy drawers for storage.
- Use with our Changing Pads and changing pad covers (both sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- Overall: 54" wide x 20" deep x 34" high
- Top: 54" wide x 20" deep x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (3): 24" wide x 15" deep x 3.75" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 24" wide x 15" deep x 5.75" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 11"
- Clearance from Floor to Bottom of Dresser: 10" high
- Weight: 183 pounds
- Overall: 53" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Large Compartment: 32" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" high
- Small Compartment: 18.5" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" high
- Weight: 17.5 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.