Modern Wingback Swivel Glider & Recliner
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Rock, recline and swivel with this nursery staple that adds modern flair to baby’s space. Designed with a high square back, ultra-plush arms and a worn, vintage fabric look, it’s the coziest place to bond with your little one.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Overstuffed and tightly upholstered in 100% Aniline-dyed leather. Leather has an aged patina and feels soft and smooth with a glossy finish.
- Expertly crafted with a laminated hardwood frame and no sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Tongue and groove joinery ensures lasting strength and endurance.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- New Fabrics: Brushed Boucle, Performance Heathered Basketweave, Brushed Chenille, Performance Boucle and Distressed Velvet.
- Manual recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the exterior, right-hand side of arm rest.
- Power recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the interior, right-hand side between the arm rest and seat cushion.
- Power recliners mechanism requires plug outlet.
- Both recliner mechanisms are designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Once the Modern Wingback Recliner is reclined it will be stationary and will not move.
- Our experts select durable top-grain leathers that are aniline dyed to allow their beauty to shine through. Natural markings such as scars and scratches are trademarks of genuine leather. Both texture and colour will vary slightly from hide to hide. Over time, your piece will lighten and soften with age and wear, acquiring its own distinct character.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair swivels and reclines.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Overall (upright): 29" wide x 41" deep x 40" high
- Overall (fully reclined): 29" wide x 68" deep x 40" high
- Distance from wall for fully reclined: 13"
- Back (without cushion): 40" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 23" deep x 20" high
- Arm: 4" wide x 20" deep x 25" high
- Swivel Mechanism: 24" diameter
- Weight: 70 pounds
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolour leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in a water solution (3 parts water, 1 part gentle soap). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from Aniline-dyed leather. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent non-toxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through.
- Anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have colour variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural colour variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform colour and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.