Nash Dresser & Topper
- Greenguard Certified
Our Nash Collection is perfect for a simple, all-natural nursery look. It’s crafted from sturdy, high-quality solid birch wood and designed with clean lines to be effortlessly chic. Leather drawer pulls give this dresser and topper a polished look while three spacious drawers lend room for all their toys, clothes and essentials. More importantly, it’s constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity. Plus, this piece has a water-based finish and is GREENGUARD Gold Certified for healthier, cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from birchwood, birch veneers, poplar wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finish is hand applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser features three roomy drawers.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included).
- Topper has two compartments – one for the changing pad and the other for storage of powders, diapers, wipes.
- When your child no longer needs it, the changing topper lifts off easily to create a dresser.
- Use with our Changing Pad and changing pad covers (both sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- Overall: 19.5" wide x 44.5" long x 33.5" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 16.5" wide x 41" long x 6" high
- Legs: 1.5" wide x 4.75" high
- Weight: 120.75 pounds
- Overall: 17.5" wide x 43.5" long x 3" high
- Large Compartment: 16" wide x 32.25" long x 2.5" high
- Small Compartment: 16" wide x 9" long x 2.5" high
- Weight: 15.75 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately, with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.