Novella Convertible Crib
This stylish two-toned Novella 3-in-1 Convertible Crib from Nursery Works is designed to be a lasting furniture piece from their baby years well into elementary school. It’s a timeless, modern crib that converts into a daybed then into a reading nook as they grow. Featuring a solid ash frame with bridle joinery and solid brass-plated legs, this crib is durable and will last for years to come. Complete the collection with the Novella 6-Drawer Dresser and Topper.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Novella features a solid ash frame with bridle joinery and solid brass plated legs.
- Crafted from ash wood, engineered wood, MDF and ash veneers.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Finish is hand-applied using child-safe, water-based paint, that provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Novella converts from crib to toddler bed to daybed and to reading nook (reading nook cushion sold separately).
- Mattress platform adjusts to 3 different heights.
- The toddler bed conversion kit is included with crib purchase and reading nook cushion is sold separately.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- Assembly required if parcel delivery is selected.
- Overall: 30" wide x 56" long x 34.5" high
- Crib Ends: 30" wide x 29" high x 1.5" thick
- Crib Sides: 56" long x 29" high x 1.5" thick
- Mattress Platform: 27" wide x 52" long
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 19", 23" 27"
- Weight: 75 pounds
- Overall: 55" long x 14.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Guardrail Opening: 24.5" wide x 11" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.