Paxton Swivel Glider
- Greenguard Certified
The Paxton Swivel Glider is a contemporary twist on a classic armchair and a modern addition to any nursery. It’s carefully crafted from sturdy hardwood for durability that’s safe and stylish. The convenient swivel feature gently and noiselessly helps you lull baby to sleep while the reclining mechanisms are thoughtfully within easy reach so you can comfortably sit back and relax. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified for a healthier space.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Eco-friendly construction includes hard wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Removable cushions.
- The cushions’ foam core centers are made from polyurethane foam and polyester fibres.
- Chair is upholstered in a Basketweave 100% polyester slub with a choice of Ash, Ivory or Oatmeal.
- Introducing the new Slim profile to the Paxton Collection, which allows the chair to fit comfortably in small spaces.
- Chair glides and swivels 360°, which helps baby stay calm.
- Square arms.
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids and West Elm exclusive collaboration.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Overall: 29.5" wide x 35.5" deep x 39.5" high
- Back (without cushion): 37" high
- Seat: 21.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 20.5" high
- Arm: 4" wide x 32.5" long x 24.5" high
- Seat Cushion: 23" wide x 21" deep x 5" thick
- Back Cushion: 22" wide x 26" high x 5" thick
- Swivel Mechanism: 24" diameter, 3" high
- Diagonal Depth: 34"
- Weight: 75 pounds
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.