west elm x pbk Honeycomb Baby Bedding
- Fair Trade
Our Honeycomb Baby Bedding adds a chic splash of colour for a fresh, modern nursery look. Thought-out details like the reversible, hand-stitched quilt and pure cotton pieces provide their bed with lasting style and maximum comfort. Plus, with pieces that are hypoallergenic, Oeko-Tex Certified and certified to GOTS, both you and your baby can rest easy at night knowing that their cozy sheets are safe and free of harmful chemicals.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is filled with 100% recycled polyester batting.
- Quilt reverses to platinum print.
- Divided Squares Crewel Sham reverses to solid natural ivory.
- Sham has an envelope closure.
- Crib fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- All crib fitted sheets are certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- All crib fitted sheets meet Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
- All crib fitted sheets are made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crib fitted sheets are made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- TENCEL® crib fitted sheet is made of of 100% TENCEL®. TENCEL® is a natural fibre made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Quilt is reactive-dyed – Dye reacts to the fibre and becomes part of the fibre, resulting in excellent wash-fastness.
- Divided Squares Crewel Sham is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Divided Squares Crewel Sham is yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sham and pillow inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long; fits mattresses up to 10" deep
- Divided Squares Crewel Sham: 18" square
- Machine wash following vendor recommendations for temperature; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.