Show us how you styled this item!
Artist's Box Craft Kit
This artist’s box challenges your kid to unleash their creativity and flex their problem-solving skills. Your little artist can find tissue paper, feathers, pom-poms and more in this set, as well as cards that prompt them to craft their own unique creations.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Kids will make their artistic interpretations of a mobile, collage, sculpture, self portrait and more.
- Each kit contains seven cards with a number of prompts on each card challenging them to make something unique.
- The seven fun challenges inside this kit will inspire kids to use their imagination, think for themselves and solve problems creatively.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The Artist's Box can help improve STEM/STEAM skill sets by keeping kids so engaged they don't even know they're learning. By taking advantage of a kid's natural interest in building toys, this kit allows them to use their imagination and inspires them to think for themselves. STEM is an acronym for science, technology, engineering and math.
- Recommended for ages 6 years and up.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Kit includes 7 pieces tissue paper, 2 yd (1.8 m) cotton embroidery thread, 4.3 yd (3.9 m) cotton twine, 6 pom poms, 2 styrofoam balls, 7 chenille stems, 4 paper straws, 7 feathers, 4 pieces paper, 1 piece cardboard, 2 pieces double-sided tape, 1 oz (29 ml) water-based glue, 7 challenge cards.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 10" square, 10" high x 2" thick
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.