Young pastry chefs will love whipping up imaginary treats with this baking gift set – their first creation will be four frosting-topped felt cupcakes. Along with a mixing bowl, spatulas, measuring spoons and a whisk, the set includes an array of specialty pans and a supersweet apron to protect their clothes from all those imaginary splashes and splatters.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Metal Baking Set
- Baking tools are crafted of tin, wood and silicone.
- Includes a variety of baking pans for your little baker.
- Not food safe, only for play.
Soft Cupcake Set
- Bowl is made of stainless steel.
- Pan is made of iron.
- Measuring spoons are made of plastic.
- Trimmer handle is made of solid wood.
- Cupcakes are made of cotton, polyester and nylon.
Pink Ruffle Gingham Apron
- Made from 100% cotton gingham.
- Features three tiers of ruffled gingham.
- Necktie features a Velcro® closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Benefits of Play: As kids play with a toy kitchen set, they learn to identify different food items and important utensils used in the kitchen, encourage pretend play, creativity and imagination.
- Spot clean toys; machine wash apron.
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Metal Baking Set includes: 3 baking pans, 2 tart pans and 1 spatula.
- Soft Cupcake Set includes: 1 bowl, 1 whisk, set of measuring spoons, 1 trimmer, 1 muffin pan and 4 cupcakes.
- Pink Ruffle Gingham Apron
- Dimensions & Care
Metal Baking Set
- Baking pan: 5" diameter
- 6-cup Muffin Pan: 4" wide x 6" long
- Loaf pan: 3.3" wide x 2.2" long x 3" deep
- Pie tart pan: 4" diameter
- Small tart pan: 3" diameter
- Spatula: 7.3" length
- Soft Cupcake Packaged Set: 6" wide x 5" deep x 3" high
- Overall: 18" wide x 19.5" long
- Neck Tie: 18" long
- Tie (2): 14" long
- Wipe toys with a damp cloth; air dry.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.