Beautyrest Plush Euro Top Mattress
This supercomfy and plush mattress features the new 800 Series Coil Technology that wraps each spring in a durable soft fabric pocket to allow it to adjust individually to the weight and contour of the body for a custom sleep experience.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- This mattress offers soft support compared to our Eurotop Mattresses with some of the same sleep features.
- Features a Euro Top for added comfort and a durable and convenient No-Flip design.
- Foam Encased Edge Support System provides a supportive seating edge while maximizing sleeping surface.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Designed with an optimal combination of Plush Comfort Foam and Gels for the best night's sleep.
- AirCool® gel memory foam utilizes the cooling properties of gel to absorb body heat and keep you cool and comfortable while you sleep.
- DualCool™ Technology wicks heat and moisture away so you sleep at your ideal temperature.
- Features an antimicrobial performance layer that works to keep your mattress fresh.
- GelTouch™ Foam provides pressure relief, soothing comfort with exceptional surface contouring.
- AirFeel™ foam is a soft open cell foam that delivers high airflow which keeps you comfortable during sleep.
- Get support right where you need it most with Gel Memory Foam Lumbar Support.
- Beautyrest® Pocketed Coil® springs which move individually to support the natural shape of your body, and diffuse movement for a peaceful, undisturbed rest.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All foams in the mattresses are CertiPUR-US® certified which certifies the foams are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals.
- When used with a proper supportive bed frame, your new Beautyrest® mattress or foundation is protected by a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Assembled in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- 38" wide x 74.5" long x 12" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 512
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Single Standard Foundation: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Single Low-Profile Foundation: 37.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- 53" wide x 74.5" long x 12" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 546
- Weight: 54 pounds
- Double Standard Foundation: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 9" high
- Double Low-Profile Foundation: 52.5" wide x 74" long x 5.5" high
- 60" wide x 79.5" long x 12" high
- Coil Gauge: 15.5
- Coil Density: 693
- Weight: 64.5 pounds
- Queen Standard Foundation: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 9" high
- Queen Low-Profile Foundation: 59.5" wide x 79" long x 5.5" high
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. Spot cleaning is not recommended and any stains void the warranty; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.