Belgian Flax Linen Baby Bedding
- Fair Trade
Elevate the nursery with the fine look of linen. Beautiful hues and classic styling give this supersoft collection its tailored, timeless appeal.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Crib Skirt, Quilt, and Mesh Liner
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt and crib skirt are made of 100% Belgian Flax linen.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China.
- Quilt reverses to same pattern.
- Pottery Barn Kids has partnered with BreathableBaby® to combine their award-winning patented Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner with our best-selling Belgian Flax Linen bedding collection to help your little one sleep safely. With BreathableBaby, you’ve got this! The Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is the first and the best.
- Breathable Baby® Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner helps minimize arms and legs from getting stuck between crib slats; smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- It is made of lightweight, breathe-through polyester mesh and has been endorsed by doctors.
- This liner features premium fishnet mesh and Belgian flax linen trim.
Crib Fitted Sheet
- Printed crib fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton percale.
- Solid crib fitted sheet is made of 100% Belgian Linen. Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is independently tested for safety.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is recommended for babies up to 12 months.
- Machine wash.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Quilt Set includes: 1 quilt + 1 crib skirt + 1 crib fitted sheet.
- Personalization is available on the quilt for an additional cost.
- Dimensions & Care
- Toddler Quilt: 50" wide x 60" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 26" wide x 53" long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner includes 1 long panel: 11" high x 111" long and 1 short panel: 11" high x 82" long
- Machine wash, per vendor guideline; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner
- Machine wash warm water; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss colour options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows, toys or blankets in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.